Great Grounds unique hand washing pods
Great Grounds have commissioned these unique hand washing pods to help primary schools increase provisions in the fight against Covid 19.
The double hand washing pods can be easily moved from the front gate to the playground. In addition, the single pod can also be moved into the classroom to help children socially distance whilst undertaking this vitally important activity. Some of the unique features including a water foot pump, automatic soap dispenser and paper towel dispenser eliminate the need for surfaces and areas being touched, perfect for stopping the spread of the virus and reducing cleaning time.
Features for each double pod include:-
- Two hand washing stations – c/w foot pump to dispense water
- Two hand drying stations c/w hand towel dispenser
- Double units (as shown) are 1.2 x 1.2mtrs x 1.2 mtrs high
- Single units are 1.2 x 0.6 mtrs x 1.2 mtrs high
- Designed to have minimum contact with the pods
- Side dividers to help social distancing
- Up to 4 children could use at the same time with triangular bays reducing spread of coughs and sneezes
- Covered to protect paper towels and reduce volume of rainwater filling the waste containers
- Totally self-contained unit
- Easy to maintain
- 2 x 20Ltrs clean water containers
- 2 x 20Ltrs waste water containers
- Robust marine ply construction
- Easily movable by 2 people
- Supplied ready to use
Double pod: £ 1,475.00 plus VAT
Single pod: £ 1,250.00 plus VAT
Initially, we will only have a small manufacturing capacity, so numbers will be limited.
For more information or to place an order, contact Tony Millar, firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the call back form below.
Call back form
Complete the form below and we will aim to contact you within one working day
Oak Tree Farm
Unit 12, Lindsays Ind. Estate
Oakfield Rd, Davenport